Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flats Challenge

I used a flat diaper for the first time yesterday.

In fact, I used eight of them. I joined up in a modified version of the Flats Challenge from Dirty Diaper Laundry, and the little one has been in Flat diapers since yesterday.

I was nervous to use them. Instead of the origami fold, I am simply folding them to be like a prefold newspaper fold and laying them inside my Flip covers. So far, it is working extremely well. Maybe even better than prefold diapers.

Instead of buying actual Flat diapers, I bought flour sack towels at Target for $3.99 for a pack of four. I already have the Flip covers, so I only spent 12 bucks on the diapers.

This is just a simple reminder for how affordable cloth diapers can be. And they are extremely affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment