Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Traveling with cloth

How do you travel with cloth? Is it a problem?

So far, we haven't done a long trip using cloth. But for weekend trips, or for a few days at a time, I have enough diapers that I won't need to wash. I use my Planet Wise hanging wetbag to store the diapers in. It has a large wet bag pocket for the dirty dipes, and a large dry compartment to keep my wipes and clean diapers in:)

Since we have switched to cloth wipes, I find that storing the diapers/wipes on trips is much easier. I don't have to separate the wipes from the diapers when I get home (have you ever washed a disposable wipe? yuck!), and I know I am saving more moohlah by doing it!

What is your method?

1 comment:

  1. I took all my diapers when we went on a roadtrip. I only had Flip and Econobum at the time, though. But we took them all. Had a bag in the car for her dirties during the drive. And then kept them in a trashbag at my parents. We were gone for just under a week. I think I did laundry twice while there.

    But I've not traveled without access to a w/d.

    ReplyDelete