Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday's Tip (6-1-10)

Tuesday's Tip for easy cloth diapering:

No more diaper trains while washing!

For awhile my BG3.0s were great to wash. I'd attach the Velcro to the wash tabs when I took the diaper off before throwing it into the pail. They all went through the washer and dryer great. After awhile, though, it started to wear. Soon, I was pulling diaper trains out of my dryer. One diaper attached to the next diaper attached to the next attached to the next..... I could go on and on.

If you use CD with Velcro or aplix fastening, don't use the "wash tabs" for washing. Instead, attach the Velcro as if you are putting the diaper on the babe, turn it inside out, and then throw it in the washer. No more diaper trains. And my diapers get just as clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment