Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diapering two, for real this time

So, come February, I think we are destined to have two in diapers. As frantically as we are trying to potty train our daughter (who turns two in January), I am now doubting her success in ridding of diapers before our due date.
I don't mind the laundry. I don't even mind changing them (especially newborn diapers! They are the easy peasy ones!). What scares me is the thought of buying a whole extra set of diapers.
We use OS dipes, and I have always planned on getting a few more with the new baby (mainly because I am dying to try the Bamboo Baby OS AIOs!!!)
Still, I love the thought of using every last inch of use the fabric will offer us:) So, maybe I will just do laundry more often. Or maybe I should take advantage of this excuse and grab some newbee diapers that are just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment