Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday's Tip (9-28-10)



Not many bum creams are safe to use with cloth diapers. And by "safe" I mean that they won't cause a build-up line that keeps the diapers from absorbing.

When I first started reading blogs and message boards about CDing, I panicked to realize I had used Aquafor with my BG 3.0s. I read that the damage would be irreversable! WHAT?! How could I not know this?

Turns out, it never caused too much build-up, and a simple hot was strip rinsed my dipes clean!

Garden Dreams - a home made line in New Hampshire -- sells a pretty awesome product called Baby Bum Butter that is completely safe to use with dipes. It is also handy to use on scrapes, cuts, and even hangnails.... Interested? Contact me. Diaper Parties sell this amazing line exclusively:)

Baby Bum Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment