Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 in cloth, take two

I was never overwhelmed by the idea of having two kiddos in cloth diapers. In fact, my sister very successfully cloth diapers her twin boys, who turned a year old in February. But, I never expected to love it as much as I do.

My disclaimer is that my two-year-old is trying to potty train, so as long as she is accident-free, she is in big girl panties during the day. Most days, however, accidents happen, and I typically toss the panties in with the diaper load.

I have mentioned my love for one-size diapers before, and I always knew they would be my favorite type of diapers. Because they grow with the baby, they are the only diaper that makes sense to buy. Now that I have a toddler and an infant in diapers, I cannot shout my love loud enough for this amazing invention. Laundry is an absolute breeze, and if I am running out of covers for my infant (who goes through them quite a bit faster, as expected), I steal them from her older sister's room. If I had all sized diapers, that would be next to impossible, at least if I expected to be leak-free.

We do have our share of sized diapers, though. All of them have been given to me second-hand. I love the way they work, and the fit, but I wouldn't pay for them. I know plenty of people who do (obviously! That is how I have come to now own them:) and they tend to favor them.

So what is right for your kids? That's up to you. Not sure? Book a diaper party and take a look at all of the available diapers from Everything Birth, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment