Thursday, May 27, 2010

Splish, splash....

We cannot wait for the local pools to open. Last year, I used the name brand sposie swim diapers, but I am really checking out the cloth swim diapers for this year. I have read that some moms just use the diaper covers for the pools, but I am not sure I am ready to let chlorine get in my dipes just yet.

The sposie swim dipes are pretty pricey; I just found them for $9/pack of 11 at Target (I think they were Huggies Little Swimmers). If you aren't doing much swimming, this might work, but we plan on being in water as much as possible this summer! Two beach trips, the in law's home pool, the neighborhood park pool, not to mention a little blow up pool for the backyard (that I don't yet have, but some of them are pretty reasonable!).

A Bummis swim diaper runs about $13, and I think I can get away with two for the summer. The entire purpose is to catch poop, so I think you can wipe them clean pretty easily.

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment