Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sprayer

Thank goodness for my diaper sprayer.
Seventeen months ago, I wasn't convinced my husband would change diapers at all. I was pretty sure he would be the Dad to always have something else to do just as soon as a diaper became stinky. He was afraid of our new adorable cloth diapers that I stacked so nicely in the kiddo's room.

And for a little while, I was right. In the hospital, he pretended to be asleep when the nurse came in and changed our little one. Once we were home, it was more of the same. I don't even remember the first diaper he changed (although I would bet that he does). I do remember him always calling me to come help if it had a stinky load.

This morning, however, he got our kid out of bed, changed her and brought her to me. Then I heard him in the bathroom with the diaper sprayer. He cleaned the diaper off himself, tossed it in our pail, and never even mentioned it to get praise. Ha!

Our diaper sprayer is so easy to use, and it works so quickly and effectively so our diapers are easy to wash. I can guarantee without it, I would have been called in as reinforcements this morning.

Thank goodness for the sprayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment