Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Diapering

We have gotten into some bad habits. We are on the go so much during the weekends, that I often (1) don't bring enough CDs with me, so I end up using the sposies I leave in my car for emergencies or (2) decide just to leave the CDs home altogether to cut down on laundry when we get home.

I am no longer satisfied with my laziness.

At the end of the day, I have a ton of laundry through the week. The extra few loads it takes to do diapers is not significant. There is no reason to have that as an excuse.

So, here I go. No more sposies for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you Rachel. We started using disposables more when we were out with friends, because i just wanted to avoid leaks. But, the plastic diapers leak just as bad, and after reading a great article in Mothering on the chemicals that make disposables so absorbant, I really never want them to touch my baby again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing really well with this. I don't think the kid has worn any sposies all week! And you are so right - plastic leaks are just as bad!

    ReplyDelete